The McKinney Avenue Transit Authority continues to monitor updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other public health authorities.
The safety of our riders and employees is always our top priority and we are taking the risk seriously. Accordingly, we are focusing our energy and resources toward that goal by taking the following measures:
- NEW: By order of Dallas County, public transit riders must . Learn how to make your own face covering .
- Schedule: Until further notice, our Weekday (Monday-Friday) schedule has been shortened to 7AM-8PM and our Weekend service hours are now 10AM-8PM.
- We have intensified and accelerated our cleaning and operational guidelines to include products identified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as successful in killing the coronavirus, as well as influenza, rhinovirus, norovirus, salmonella, staphylococcus, and e-coli.
- Our Motormen and Conductors will take hand-washing breaks to minimize risk for themselves and our passengers. Additional cleansing products, such as anti-bacterial wipes, are onboard for your comfort and use.
- Please be responsible and cover your coughs and sneezes to help prevent the spread of the virus, shorten its impact and ensure the health and safety of our employees as well as the general public.
- We are running 2-3 cars and reducing the total number of passengers per trolley to allow space for passengers to practice the CDC recommended “social distancing” of 6 feet. No standing passengers will be boarded at this time. We ask that you observe the recommended social distancing guidelines and if you have any questions, please ask the Motorman before boarding.
国产热国产自拍 We will continue to adapt our approach as needed as the situation evolves and additional government guidance is issued. With combined effort to be vigilant we can keep the trolley running for the community and for your convenience.